Finding, training, and retaining a great staff is a key part in building a successful restorative practice. One of the biggest benefits to Bay View customers is the opportunity for FREE staff training and support. Obviously, we have more resources here in the lab, but sessions can be arranged in your office or online.
We realize the importance of staff in helping give you our best work. Much of what we need are staff tasks, in fact most of what we need will involve records generated by your chair-side or lab assistant. A better trained staff increases productivity per hour for the doctor. It’s another of the many ways we offer extended support to our customers.
Coming to the Mid-Atlantic Center for a course? Bring your assistant along and we will work with them on lab assistant skills as you learn with the doctors. Best of all, it’s free. That’s right, FREE as a benefit to Bay View customers.
Bay View Dental Lab - making a difference in dentistry.
Training programs include:
Each class unit equals one hour; we recommend no more than four topics per day.
- Facebow Records (1 Class Unit)
- Diagnostic Models (3 Class Units)
- Digital Photography (2 Class units)
- Custom Trays and Transfer Bite Rims (1 Class Unit)
- Diagnostic Waxing (3 Class Units)
- Indirect Provisionals (3 Class Units)
- Shade Selection (1 Class Unit)
- Material Selection (2 Class Units)
- Lab Communications (1 Class Unit)
- Understanding Implant Dentistry (1 Class Unit)
- Custom Tissue Implant Impression Copings (1 Class Unit)
- Minor Denture Repairs (2 Class Units)
- Making a Flipper (2 Class Units)
- Staining and Glazing Ceramic Restorations (1 Class Unit)
To register, email Harold Yates
or call the lab directly at 757-583-1787