We’ve partnered with Drs. Mark Piper & Jim McKee for an outstanding two day program in Chicago later this year. Their new course, “Foundational Occlusion – Current Concepts for the Specialist and the Restorative Dentist” will teach you how the function of the masticatory system is built upon a foundation that starts with the TMJ and extends to the tooth surfaces.
Some of the key topics include:
– Learn how to screen the teeth and the TM joint to understand occlusal risk factors
– Understand when to use an occlusal appliance, when to equilibrate, when to do both and when to do neither
– Verify when the joint foundation is stable or unstable
– Understand the cause of worn dentition and anterior open bites
– Learn why TMJ patients are at risk of developing sleep apnea
– Learn what information is necessary to increase third party reimbursement
Mark Piper DMD, MD
Jim McKee DDS
The ADA Building – Main Lecture Hall
211 East Chicago Ave.
Chicago, IL 60611
10/25/2012 – 10/26/2012
Thursday, 8:00AM – 5:00PM
Friday, 8:00AM – 5:00PM
$1,295 per doctor
$500 for each additional staff member (permitting space)
Maximum class size: 100
Registration for this course is now open. Enter the code BVDL to receive $200 off the cost of the tuition.